Ahh yes the healthy cheeseburger recipe is finally here! This was seriously SOOO GOOD!!!! The whole cheeseburger was only 200 cals full of protein and nutritious veggies compared to an In n Out version that boasts 480 calories. Comes out to only $1.78! Here are the ingredients you will need…plus ketchup and mustard!
Healthy Cheeseburger Ingredients (2 burgers):
– 4 oz lean beef
– 1/3 chopped red onion chopped
– 3 stalks celery chopped
– 4 portabella mushrooms
– 2 slices low fat cheese
– some lettuce
– some tomatoes
– may season with Mrs. Dash
- Roast your portabella mushrooms at 350F for 10-15 min until cooked.
- Mash beef, chopped onion, chopped celery, and Mrs. Dash into 2 patties and place on grill or pan. I used a George Forman Grill.
- Then take the mushrooms out of the oven and pat them dry on a paper towel.
- Place your patty on the portabella bun with the cheese and veggies.
- Garnish with ketchup and mustard if you desire…and…
This is what you’ll come out with! How AMAZING does that look? If you don’t like mushrooms use lettuce leaves. Crispy iceberg works well!
Hope you have a fabulous Friday! Try this recipe this weekend! I know your fam and friends will appreciate!
<3 you so much,