Hey hey POPster loves!
This is your 5th POP HIIT this month on the #thisisMYJULY calendar! Come and Get it! It has lots of cardio elements and new moves that I am sure you will love to hate. BTW, like that peacock background? Makes me feel all majestical.
As usual, do moves 1-8 back to back with 30 sec breaks in between. 1 min between the 3 sets. Then end with the 10 30 sec sprints! Here are at home modifications:
1. You can just raise your arms up or hold heavy text books on your shoulders.
2. Do a pushup to single arm balance. Beginners go on your knees.
3. In n Outs.
4. Beginners try side plank (on knees or toes) to pushup (on knees or toes).
5. Prisoner up downs – see video.
6. Use a block or a book to pass over.
7. Everyone can do these.
8. Inn Outs.
Cardio Blast – you can run outside really fast for 30 sec, stop, then run again. Or if you’re homebound, do high knees as fast as you can for 30 sec! Rest and do it again!
After you do this…lemme know from 1-10 how hard it was for you!!