I decided to get super creative with my food today and made an awesome new appetizer or healthy desserty type thing! Check out those things up there that look like chicken nuggets! Those are actually sliced bananas, covered in almond flour, and pan fried in coconut oil! They were so good, easy, and delish…I encourage you to give it a shot.
Here are the directions:
1. Slice banana into thin coins. I probably got about 25-20 pcs out of my banana.
2. Then fill 1 bowl with an egg that is stirred up so yolk and whites mesh
3. Fill another bowl with almond flour. If you don’t have this, you can buy almonds and crush them yourself in a blender!
4. Dip the banana coins in the egg mixture and then coat it with a layer of almond flour.
5. Then place the coated coin in a pan that’s on medium heat that has some melted coconut oil.
6. Flip, flip, bam, done, eat!
I also FINALLY got a chance to try doing ombre nails today! They turned out very nice. Thanks to Instagram for constantly clogging my feed (well I voluntarily signed up so I can’t complain) with beautiful nail pics!! Inspired. Next time…I am trying 3 colors! What color combos do you wanna see me try?
And now…the winners for the past few days!!!
CONGRATS LADIES!!!! You’re all doing so well with the #jaNEWary exercises and workout combos!! Oh and guess what?
ONE LAST CHANCE TO WIN!!
Just share this post below on facebook, “like” it and bam bam bam you’re done! (Just find it on my fan page, facebook.com/blogilates)
Love you guys! Need to sleep. Must…shut…eyes….zzzzZzZzZZzzzz, bye!