Easiest Healthiest Cookie Recipe in the World!

Hey POPsters!

I have a new recipe for you that will blow your mind! When you’re craving the sweets and just don’t know how what to reach for…this is it. Seriously, this is it! This cookie recipe is just as easy as the 2 ingredient banana pancakes recipe.

INGREDIENTS: 1 banana. 1 cup dry oats. That’s it! 2 ingredients. You can add berries if you want but it is totally not necessary at all. I am using fresh cranberries which are very tart, but if you would like something sweeter, add raisins or craisins.

Mush everything in a bowl with your hands then scoop onto a cookie sheet! Or foil like I used here.

Bake at 350F for 15-20 min or until slightly golden.

BAM. It’s a cookie. What.

TASTE? AMAZING!!!! It tastes soooo good and it is the easiest darn cookie I have ever made in my life. No added sugars. All natural ingredients. I mean, wow. Bananas are magic. This recipe was inspired by my YouTube friend Davey Wavey who made an oatmeal raisin cookie video a few weeks ago. I may have to do a video too!

Enjoy and please share with all of your friends! Maybe even make a batch for your family this Thanksgiving! I’m thinking the craisin version would be very delicious.

Tweet or instagram me your pics! Hashtag it #easycookie if you do so I can find your creations! My usernames on both is @blogilates.

Love you guys! Have a fab Monday! 2 more weeks of #NutsinNovember. Let’s go HARD!!!!!

Comments

1. Patti Dalzell says:

Just made these and they are AWESOME! I used a large cookie scoop and then flattened them out. It made nine cookies. Perfect for me! My husband had one and said it needed some spices, but I think they are great just the way they are. Thanks so much!

2. Hi, I made these today and I scooped them out using a heaped tablespoon which made 7 cookies.
    Hope this helped :)

3. Thanks for this amazing recipe!

I wonder, when you make them for breakfast, how many servings does this recipe yields?

Cheers to you all!

4. i have made these easy cookies in the microwave before and they taste good ( however i feel like its more steamed ) . But they taste even better in a sand which press if your to lazy to use your oven and it make less dishes dirty !

5. I actually experimented with this cookie recipe and the peanut butter cookie recipe so many times over the summer. My favorite combo was peanut butter and ground instant oatmeal (the kind that has the flavoring in it). I added some steel cut oats for texture purposes. It was really yummy and so crazy easy. I just popped them in the oven when I had a nice batter and it worked!!

6. Well, they were okay. They tasted better with a bit of butter. ;)

7. I’m making some with regular rolled oats, and some with instant oatmeal, with no added sugar. I also added some some cinnamon to both. We’ll see how they turn out!

8. I always add cinnamon and nutmeg to mine; it adds some flavor without adding sugar, and I definitely would rather have dried fruit than fresh because it adds sweetness also. Hope that helps!

9. I haven’t tried this before, but it sounds like a great, guilt – free cookie! :D

10. Don't do it says:

Science has shown that microwaving food changes the DNA. If you are cooking healthy make your food in the oven or stove, never the microwave!

11. I baked these cookies and they didn’t taste of much at all :( was slightly disappointed :(

12. They´re the best :D. I made them and it was sooo quick, tasty and I felt so good after because I knew that it´s healthy ! :D

13. These are SERIOUSLY GOOD with chocolate chips. You can also add chopped dried fruit for even more amazing-ness. :D

14. These taste so amazing and decadent if you add some semi-sweet or dark choc chips! Best eaten hot out of the oven. They will blow your mind!!

15. Found THE perfect way to make this! Mix ingrediants together, microwave for 30 seconds, and flip the cookie over, then microwave for anouther 10-15 seconds. Serve with vanilla or greek yogurt! HEAVENLY!!

16. Hey I’m doing weight watchers and wandering what the nutritional info for this recipe would be. Like how many points would it be per cookie?

17. Incredible. I made mine with blueberries. Yummy. Thank you Cassey for sharing! :)

18. Just made these, used 1 1/3 cups of oats and 2 medium bananas and cut up some dried apricots into small pieces and threw those in then drizzled with honey after they cooked! Haven’t tried them yet but they smell amazing!

19. How did you substitute for steel cut oats? Did they end up definitely chewy/good with added banana?

20. These came out great! The only reason why some people’s cookies came out soft was because they didn’t use enough oats. Make sure you have enough oats in your mixture and they should come out beautiful and crunchy like mine! Also, I didn’t use a very ripe banana so the cookies weren’t very sweet. So I sliced up strawberries and put one slice on top of each cookie! Guilt free way to sweeten it up :))

21. Just did my first attempt at this recipe, however I put 2 bananas and too less of oats, so the cookies came out soft, but didn’t crumble and still are tasty. Next time I’m planning to put some coco and raspberries:)

22. Thank you! Thanks to this recipe I get to enjoy milk and cookies as a 300 cal snack. ><

23. These are very pretty and different! I am going to make some tomorrow in red and green for Christmas.

24. These are great! i added an egg white and one package of atkins candy pieces and they are HEAVEN :D

25. For those who like their cookies chewy like me – try them with quick oats instead of rolled ones. I’ve tried both, but when I made them with rolled oats – I didn’t like them at all. They fell apart and and had terrible texture. But once I’ve tried them with quick oats – I fell in love with these cookies <333333

26. I made these cookies for my whole family! They loved them and could not believe I only used two ingredients!!! Thanks Cassey again… you are making my family health one cookie at a time!! <3

27. ….love them, 3 bananas, 3 cups of oatmeal, 1 grated apple…. ev cinnamon and also the kids get enough

28. Cant wait to try this!!! :D

29. Used steel cut oats since that’s all I had. Mine turned out a little dry and chewy (in a not so good way), so maybe just a tad bit less oats and more yummy banana! I like my cookies soft :D

30. Mmmm Just made these… sooo good. Made one batch with raisins cinnamon and vanilla extract, then one with dark chocolate chunks and vanilla extract. I blended all the ingredients together in a food processor. Put them in for 13 min then used the coconut oil idea. Took them out spread a little oil on each then two minutes under the broiler. Perfect consistency!!! Can’t wait to try different combos.

31. Cooookies!!!! Making them as we speak. Boyfriend is always scared to try casseys recipes…. Lol hope their yummo! :)

32. applesauce is often used in cookies to reduce fats added

33. I eat only from scratch with minimal sugar and reduced fats for which I am very strict to types and brands. Calorie counting has stopped now…. lost it once I dropped wheat.
    This recipe looks great… will add walnuts, raisins, orange rind and spices.

34. I’ve tried making this twice. altho they didn’t taste too bad but they are too hard to bite/chew, they are also not as crispy as normal cookies. anyone has an idea what’s wrong?

35. The first time I made these I did not like them at all. But I tried a second time, and my god. These came out beautiful and crunchy and sweet. Putting the rolled oats and the banana in a food processor first really helped. Once I scooped it into a bowl, I added 1/4 cup of sultanas. I serve them with a tsp of crunchy peanut butter and I am feeling on top of the world! Ever since I discovered Blogilates, my whole view on ‘dieting’ has totally altered. This is a lifestyle change. I love cooking and eating clean and sharing the recipes I’ve found with other people. I’ve lost 3 kilos and I’ve got a long journey from here on out. Thank you so much Cassey <3

36. I love them! I added 2 TBS of vanilla, and they taste glorious!

37. Made these twice now and they’re delish! And so easy to make! I added raisins and cinnamon. Yum!

38. Mary Bear says:

I made mine with a cup of oats, a banana, and some blueberries, with a dash of cinnamon: 46-47 calories each. =)

39. I made these today at work and two of my coworkers like them! Going to take a couple to the gym to some ladies there to try. I made them with dried ultra cranberries that are infused with cherry and pomegranate flavors…delish! I also made one without the cranberries and they’re good too. These remind me of banana walnut bread without all the calories, sugar and fat!! :) I will blog these soon when I make more variations and link back to your blog! Visit mine for my yummy no flour almond butter cookies!! thewhitedish.wordpress.com

40. Yes! Finally something about Money.

41. GraceandZelo says:

It really depends what ingredients you put in… but if you only mix bananas and oat meal together, it should be like 60 cal per cookie. With one banana and 1 cup of oats, I made 8 cookies. If your cookies are bigger or smaller, of course the calorie range would be different. Hope this helped.:)

42. I pay a visit every day a few sites and
    information sites to read posts, however this web site presents
    feature based writing.

43. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY CALORIES THEY HAVE????

44. I got this site from my pal who informed me regarding this website and at the moment this time
    I am visiting this site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.

45. Can I use oatmeal for the dried oats? If so does it matter if it’s instant oatmeal?

46. frankylee says:

I’m willing to bet that your batter has too much banana and not enough oats! If it’s too soft like “oatmeal” I would add more oats to thicken it up. Or perhaps it’s the oats you’re using? There could be a difference in texture when using rolled oats compared to instant oats, which could be cooking and expanding too quickly in the heat of the oven.

47. I only had rolled oats and I’d definitely recommend using quick oats instead. Quick oats are pre-cooked and would meld together better with the minimal amount of moisture in the banana than the quick oats did. Or do as @Sam did with the steel-cut oats and whiz them in the food processor first to make them less hard/defined flakes.

48. I added some peanut butter made from peanut flour (1/4 cup is only 110 cals & 16 gram protein! Similar product to PB2) and they came out great! Also used multi-grain oats. The whole recipe was only 450 cals in total and it made 7 cookies so about 65 cals & 4 g protein per cookie.

49. Joshua Chas McCool says:

Thank you! I tried this but used raspberries instead of cranberries for half the batch and blueberries for the other half and they turned out great! I have a question though. Do you refrigerate them or leave them out after they’re done?

50. Florence says:

I followed the recipe exact and added strawberries and dried pineapple, and after keeping them in the oven for half an hour, it just tasted like oatmeal? And had the texture of it too. I tried again and kept them in for nearly an hour, same story. What’s going on? :(

51. depends on the cinnamon. saigon cinnamon is better for you.

52. Made these last night for camp this wknd but my mom and I ate most of them. So needed to make a second batch. Used some dried kiwi and cranberries…

53. How much cinnamon powder do you put in it?
    Because I heard too much cinnamon is bad for the liver so I’m not too sure how much I should put.
    Also, do you know how many cookies this recipe makes?

Thanks :)

54. Brittany Maxwell says:

I am making these right now!! I added some cinnamon to them as well.. They smell like HEAVEN in the oven! Can’t wait to try them!! Eek!:)

55. Used steelcut but ran them trough the food processor first. Also added a couple of spoons of organic peanut butter along with the bananas. Love the simplicity of these!

56. Canned pumpkin puree is a good banana substitute!

57. Just made theses Easy Peazy cookies, and……. Luv,Luv,Luv them. I added cranraisins , a dash of cinnamon & nutmeg and the last few minutes of cooking, spread a little coconut oil on each cookie, then baked on Broil for a minute or two and got a Nice Crunch on the outside, yet chewy on the inside. Yummmmm !!

58. These ROCK MY WORLD. I’ve made several variations already and recommend trying subbing a ripe red pear (peeled) for banana, adding a touch of vanilla, cinnamon and clove (and possibly a bit more oats, as the pear can be watery). Cooks just as well as the banana but it’s spiced pear! YUM!

I’m going to try strawberry + mango puree next instead of the banana. Should be nice!

Oh! Also! I added ground golden flax and some vegan protein powder. Soooo good.

59. I’ve made these cookies twice now and they are absolutely delicious! I wrote a blog post on both tries so take a look if you have time! I really appreciate it! :)

60. Wow, these sound delicious. I can’t wait to try them. I like some of the other ideas too. Thanks everyone. I shared this link on my fb page too.

61. I just made these and OMG they are sooooo good! I think these are the best things ever I was scared at first they weren’t going to stay together while cooking and they not only stayed together but made like this wonderful like mend I love them!

62. No problem :D

63. OH you think that you can predict someones craveing’s! Because I eat oatmeal sausage peanut
    butter toast milk!!! then one min. latter I crave Polish sausage with rice and gravy! Then for
    lunch Eggs salsa tuna or oyster’s with lots of salsa and dinner IT depend’s on the mood I’m in
    for that night.

64. I linked to you on my page today! https://www.facebook.com/EatThinkBeFit
    I made mine with applesauce 1/2c, one banana and one cup of oats with a little cinnamon and they were amazing! Very moist, chewy and filling. Perfect way to eat oatmeal when your short on time! I am going to make a bunch up and freeze them for those days I just don’t have time to make breakfast :)

65. Quick oats work best but regular are ok too, they just end up a LOT chewier :) I wouldnt do steel cut personally I dont think they would have time to cook through

66. Jill I made mine with 1 banana 1/2 cup applesauce and 1c oats with cinnamon. I would try just the applesauce personally with maybe some ground flax to bind them together? Good luck these are a great breakfast bar substitute!

67. She used rolled oats :)

68. yogurt?

69. Every kind of yummy recipe seems to have bananas in them and I am allergic to them believe it or not. Does anyone have any suggestions for a substitute?

70. What kind of oats do you use? Quick cooking, rolled, steel cut? Excited to try these!

71. these cookies are amazing! i added one tablespoon of coconut flour :) tastes so good!

72. Great recipe!! I made them once plain. They needed a little somethin’ so the next time, I added a bit of vanilla and cinnamon. Next time I want to add blueberries or cranberries!! I also posted the recipe on my website and linked back to you: http://www.pinkskyline.com/2013/02/2-ingredient-cookies.html

Thanks for sharing another great, easy, healthy, and clean recipe! Love the site!

73. This recipe looks wonderful enough to keep six pack abs ship-shape!

74. Hey Cassey! what would the nutrition facts for these cookies be?

75. Thanks Cassey for this recipe! I love recipes that are simple and natural and yours is just that.

I recently also tried making a Vegan Chocolate Tofu Quinoa Cake recently using 3 ingredients and it turned out delicious!! Check out my blog post for the recipe! http://ow.ly/hq80E

76. Thaaanks for the tips!

77. these are amzing im making them right now:) I added some cinnamon and honey to them but I’m going to pick up some berries for the next batch if these trun out good:)

78. Wow, those were delicious…but if you aren’t feeling as calorie conscious, you can whip up an egg until frothy and sprinkle in some cinnamon and vanilla extract. If you let it sit for a minute the oats absorb some of the liquid so that the cookie is slightly more moist. Add a tiny bit of chuncky peanut butter on top when they are done baking. It is addicting!

79. im off to the grcoery store to pick up some oats long with other things for dinner but then Im going to make these for dessert:) This is perfect for me since im travelling i cant really buy all the ingredients for baking most things but this is perfect for me :) thanks!

80. woow wee!!! Yum yum yum yum yum… Deliciouso!!!! You are a rockin chicka boom love your work sweet tooth

81. Jasmijn Vogelaar says:

I Just made these and I love it!
    they’re super tasty.
    thank you for this recipe!
    xoxo

82. Do you think I could add nuts or something to amp up the protein? I would love to make these into grab and go breakfast cookies if I’m running late for school or work.

83. A mango might work. I think the texture is about the same as a banana (though if you do use mango, they’ll probably have a stronger fruit flavor).

84. The whole recipe is about 400 calories.

85. Yeah… 1 cup of oats (dry) is 300 calories, not 600……. So the whole recipe is about 400 calories.

86. these were absolutely delicious!!! cant get enough! the smell of bananas was very strong, but the taste wasn’t!

87. I measured my cup of oats and it was
    290 cals for 1 cup of oats and
    98 cals for one medium banana (110g)

which made it 388cals total :)

88. I tried these this morning….best cookie ever. I put pomegranate instead of cranberries sooo yummy!!!

89. are the oats -rolled oats or quick oats?

90. I have to admit I was very suspicious of those cookies…

In France, you CANNOT bake without butter, flour % eggs… But I tried those cookie and they are AMAZING !

Thank you cassey ! I think I just found my new favorite breakfast meal ! :)

91. I made this with banana, oats, a bit of vanilla whey protein powder, some chopped up persimmons, and pumpkin spice! so good!

92. I made these today. They are so great! I put in some peanut butter (bit less than a tablespoon) and just a few raisins. I love their chewy texture. Thank you so much for the recipe! :)

93. When you added berries how much did you put in? Would frozen berries work as well?

94. 1 cup of oats is NOT 607 calories. Most brands are about 300 cals for a cup, with 6g fat and 10 g protein.
    So the total would be more like 405 cals, 6 fat, 11 protein. Definitely nothing to worry about!

95. I tried these this morning. I made it into 6 cookies and I calculated 68.333 calories for each cookie. I could definitely taste the banana, but thought they were a little bland (please note that I did NOT put any fruit in them, just banana and oats). I spread a teaspoon of peanut butter on one and it was awesome! I’m going to try making them next time with the peanut butter mixed in, maybe two tablespoons?

96. This just made my day! I’m so trying this out tomorrow! I would probably try adding some blueberries and chia seeds for a kick but that’s what’s great about them you can add anything if you wanted too:)

97. I made these with regular oats and they were a bit too dry but I still gobbled them all up! I also added chopped dates… yummy! Thanks for the recipe cassey!

98. actually no, tiu uses protein powder in theirs

99. I just made these!!! Omg Cassie. They are AWESOME. Please, make more of these kind of recipes! <3

100. I just made these with raisins, and it’s great! And making them was so easy and simple and quick, what an amazing recipe! Next time I’m gonna try with cinnamon. :)

101. These are very good, although next time I will add some other fruit or cinnamon like people suggested.
    For those asking about the nutritional content, I did some research:

1 Cup of oats = 607cals, 11g fat, 26g protein
    1 medium banana (7-8″ long) = 105cals, 0g fat, 1g protein.
    So total 712cals, 11 fat, 27 protein.

Hmm I better share mine out, didn’t realise a cup of oats was so high cal!

102. Hey I just made these and they made 12 mini cookies : ) Yummy. Enjoy

103. What’s the nutrition value for the whole recipe? I was also wondering, can we eat these cookies in any of your meal plans?

104. CookieMonster:) says:

I am an absolute sweet tooth and i find it hard to keep to earing plans because of all the boring salady foods!!! you have totally saved me with your recipes Cassey! i loved this cookie recipe because it was so sinple and delicious ^_^
    I added an egg white to mine to make them stick better and sprinkled them with cinnamon!! <3

105. I used less oats and made it into one giant cookie… It was AMAZING!!

106. You can, I tried it and it works :) Although I would have liked mine to be a little sweeter, but I will add some Stevia next time or just reduce the amount of oats per banana :)

107. How many calories does one serving have?

108. Hi Cassey, I’ve been making this type of cookies from time to time for myself, tried sooo many options (sunflower seeds, cocoa powder, bran, shredded coconut… each one was good) and my favourite option is with chopped pear and cinnamon. You should try this!

109. My turned amazing with rasins and cinamon <33333
    here my photo

110. THANK YOU!!!
    Another all time favorite.

111. I wish I could eat bananas :( Has anyone found something else that substitutes well??

112. Another reason why these are great is because the natural sweetener in bananas (fructo-oligosaccharides) are non-caloric, meaning they are not easily digested, and doesn’t add calories :)

113. This is amazing!!! All natural and healthy! Tastes delicious as well! :)
    Thanks Cassey!

114. Thank you for sharing these recipes! Im going to make the pancakes for my kids in the morning. Im also going to make the cookies. They sound so healthy and tasty!

115. i really like this idea, but is there any way i can substitute bananas? i’m allergic :(

116. Cassey, this is awesome !!! will try it out and make it as one of my simple breakfast ~ thanks for sharing dear :-)

117. I tried them tonight. :) They are very good. Picky husband loved them, too. Hihi Love how you can use any kind of fruit in them (besides bananas). This is a new way I can eat my oats. :))) Thanks!!!

118. Ann-Kathrin says:

Some Weeks ago you shared another healthy cookie recipe on Facebook, it was with bananas, oats, apple sauce, raisins…made those and they where good! These here sound good too, and even easier and quicker. Maybe I’ll try them tomorrow.

119. Thank you so much for this! Only yesterday I decided to give in and buy those processed bars…..now I don’t have to eat them. I can make this. You are awesome Cassey!!

120. I added 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter & a few drops of pure almond extract to mine! Sooo good!!

121. Is an alternative to using bananas?

122. how long would you be able to store these for? and should you keep them in the fridge? thanks!

123. Can’t wait to try this!! I’ve been eating sooooooo many bananas since I became addicted to your blog, the best!

124. This is what I’m wondering too!

125. sounds awesome,
    i am gonna add two tbsp of peanutbutter to this, because peanutbutter makes everything better :) plus more protein

thx cassey

126. Hey Cassey!

Such an awesome recipe. I’m always looking for easy but healthy recipes (especially ones that satisfy my sweet-tooth!) ;)

Since Thanksgiving is so close, any way you could do an easy but healthy pumpkin pie recipe?? That would be so cool!

xo! Keep up the good work.

127. omg! bless you cassey…i am dying for a sweet treat (holidays and all) but refuse to give in to a craving. i know a lot of people allow themselves a cheat meal or even a cheat day but I have not earned that yet and I am afraid I will spiral out of control. Especially with all the holiday “goodies” in the stores now. From now (really Halloween) until Christmas is that time when it is so easy to get off track! this should take the edge off!
    thanks so much!

128. O.M.G. Just made these in literally 2 minutes flat – AWESOME! I added some mixed spice and raisins instead of cranberries and they are delicious! New fave.

129. Virginia Webster says:

Thanks! I’ll have to try this sometime.

130. I’ve been making this exact same thing for a couple of days, except in the microwave! :) You end up with a little banana muffin if you put it in a mug. I use 1/2 cup rolled oats + 1 banana and cinnamon! It will also work if you use pumpkin puree, and maybe even sweet potato, though I haven’t tried yet.

If I feel like making them into cookies, I scoop out the “batter” with a tablespoon and space them out on a microwavable plate and nuke them for about 2-4 minutes! It’s awesome :D

131. THESE COOKIES TASTE LIKE HEAVEN OH MY GOODNESS I’M DYING WITH EXCITEMENT! I am a no brainer in baking, but this morning I thought I should give it a go. BAM! It was such an enjoyable experience, mashing bananas with oats, the abscence of guilt ( you know, that flour and sugar AND brown sugar in usual recipes) then I put them into the oven.. Tick tock.. VOILA! 20 minutes of waiting was paid off! I can’t thank you enough for this amazing discovery that has changed my whole life!

132. And it’s vegan!!! :) awesomeness

133. Not being funny but these are exactly like the Tone It Up 3 Ingredient Cookies. x

134. They look so good, might try this one!
    Would love if you did a little video on this :)

135. I am so gonna do this for tomorrows ”snack” will try with a satsuma too… <33

136. Cassey, I don’t have an ofen! You think, I can microwave it?
    This looks delicious!

137. I am going to make these tonight with my daughter. So easy!

138. Looks soo goood : )Thanks for sharing this recipe Casey! : )

139. Can we use steel cut oats with this recipe? Or do they have to be the quick cooking kind?

140. AWESOME!

141. How many servings would you say 1 banana and 1 cup oats makes?

142. Looks great! How many servings does this make and how many calories?

1. […] note that CHH does not recommend using the microwave we recommend the oven method.  Big thanks to Blogilates.com for a great video and […]

2. […] my own. I first saw it on Alya Samokhina’s Instagram, but it was later pointed out to me that Cassey Ho from Blogilates has a similar recipe, which in turn was inspired by Davey Wavey. There is one thing obvious from […]

3. […] Blogilates – Easiest Healthiest Cookie Recipe In The World! – Hey POPsters! I have a new recipe for you that will blow your mind! When you’re craving the sweets and just don’t know how what to reach for…this is it. […]

4. […] got the inspiration for this recipe from this Blogilates cookie and this recipe I found on […]

5. […] these tasty Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin Bites. The original recipe I came across was from Blogilates. I decided to take her healthy cookie recipe and put my own twist on it. The result was this […]

6. […] Mush and mix (preferably using your hands) all the ingredients (except chocolate buttons) in a bowl. Using a teaspoon scoop your mix onto a plate and form small circles. Sprinkle some choc buttons on top of each cookie. Microwave your cookies ( from about half a minute to 2 minutes depending on cookies size and thickness). Done! You can wait till melted chocolate buttons start to set or you can simply dig in straigth away! Enjoy Check out original recipe here […]

7. […] ook een goede optie, en aangezien je ook koolhydraten nodig hebt, kan je die mooi verwerken in deze havermout-banaankoekjes . Die werken overigens ook goed ten tijde van een […]

8. […] Ho and her amazing clean eating creations. Cassey created this recipe and called it the “easiest and healthiest cookie recipe in the world.” And I absolutely love her for it. Because making them is as easy as 1…2…3! No, […]

9. […] seeing Bubz’s Instagram photo of her cookie, I headed over to where she got the idea. I was instantly hooked! A great way to use those bananas that are a bit too brown for straight up […]

10. […] yourself (like walnuts/macademia nuts etc). This recipe is based on the oatmeal cookies recipe by Blogilates (I love Blogilates, visit the […]

11. […] Banana Oat Cookies Makes about 12 cookies Slightly adapted from Blogilates […]

12. […] I had some chocolate banana oat cookies right before dinner too. The 2 ingredient recipe is from Blogilates, a must try! On a small note, about a week ago I acquired this painful misfortune from a fork while […]

13. […] tip med jer omkring nogle vildt lækre og virkelig sunde cookies ♡ Opskriften fandt jeg gennem blogilates og aldrig nogensinde har madlavning været så let før! Alt hvad man skal bruge […]

14. […] make a batch of these banana oatmeal cookies about once a week. They are based on a recipe from Blogilates.com. The original recipe has only two ingredients, one mashed banana and a cup of rolled oats, but I […]

15. […] Ho and her amazing clean eating creations. Cassey created this recipe and called it the “easiest and healthiest cookie recipe in the world.” And I absolutely love her for it. Because making them is as easy as 1…2…3! No, […]

16. […] but lo and behold they tasted really good!! the basic idea of the cookie recipe i got from http://www.blogilates.com/recipe-index/healthy-desserts/easiest-healthiest-cookie-recipe-in-the-worl… . I absolutely love […]

17. […] Two Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies […]

18. […] recipes on her website and on her youtube channels as well. Some of my personal favorites are her banana-oatmeal cookies and 2-ingredient pancakes. Super easy and very tasty, just make sure you are using ripe (dotty) […]

19. […] tyčia, užsinorėjau kažko saldaus, kepto ir sausainiško. Prisiminusi vienos iš mano įkvepėjų receptą, išsikepiau labai sveikų, greitai pagaminamų ir skanių sausainių. Jokio cukraus, jokio […]

20. […] here to view the recipe and start […]

21. […] food, but it’s happening. So, I read about “2 ingredient cookies” by Blogilates (a totally awesome blog, BTW). It sounded too awesome to be true — and, in some respects, it […]

22. […] all over the internet, but finally decided to give it a shot.  I got this exact one off of the Blogilates […]

23. […] don’t you make my 2 ingredient cookies and then sandwich the peanut butter banana ice cream inside? Holy canoli! That’s a really […]

24. […] little later I was craving something sweet, so I made another batch of banana oatmeal cookies (recipe from blogilates.com). I added a teaspoon of cocoa powder and a few dried cranberries. Those […]

25. […] more than two ingredients. But the other ingredients are optional add-ins. When I read about it here I was a bit skeptical. But I thought they were great – it wasn’t too sweet unless you […]

26. […] —SOURCE— based off of Blogilates […]

27. […] got this idea from the lovely Cassey Ho. I seen a recipe for the “Healthiest Easiest Cookie”  the other day on […]

28. […] Blogilates has an easy, healthy cookie recipe that you can adjust to fit your cravings. […]

29. […] Nach dem Schwimmen ein kleines Frühstück (vll die Bananen Cookies?), da es recht schnell Mittagessen gibt. Mittags Pizzaschnecken mit Salat, hier esse ich nur 1 […]

30. […] Frisörtermin, danach Sport & diese Plätzchen […]

31. […] denke diesen Freitag werde  ich die Bananen-Cookies von Blogilates machen! […]

32. […] ← Easiest Healthiest Cookie Recipe in the World! […]

33. […] – Fitness, Food N’ Pop Pilates – Blogilates also has meal plans and recipes. (She has cookie recipes!) Share this:EmailPrintTwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle +1Like this:LikeBe the first to like this. […]