New video on Livestrongwoman! I love these because they are longer and are set in such a gorg place (which is not my house BTW but I wish it were) – kinda transports you to a magical fitness mecca land where the sun shines, hair is perfect, and abs are tight yeah?
Sorry I was not able to announce the winners of the oGorgeous gym bag and yoga mat giveaway Sunday. But here they are! In total randomness using random.org and not my archaic paper slips system…
Drum roll purleezeee…
When I asked “Tell me your favorite exercise!!!” you said:
Congrats ladies!! You each get your choice of one oGorgeous gym bag and a yoga mat!!! Woohooo!! You can look at the collection on oGorgeous.com. There will be new styles and colors come September if you wanna wait! I left a message on your YouTube feed to email me.
And you guys asked me what my home workout was the other day that got me all sweaty and fabulous-looking like this…
Here it is, MY SWEATY HIIT WORKOUT ROUTINE:
- Run up and down stairs for 1 min
- 20 Spiderman Hops (Kinda like a regular reptile but jumping. Start in plank then while staying prone, hop and land your right foot close to your hand whole left leg stays straight. You looks like you did a reptile but your foot is on the floor. Then hop and switch. Hmm makes no sense when I type this – I’ll do a vid)
- 20 pushups
- 15 burpees
- 25 tricep dips leg extended
- 20 tuck jumps
- 20 decline pushups
- 1 min mountain climbers
- 25 alternating step up with back leg raises (onto my piano bench)
- 20 in-n-out jumps (you’re in plank and you hop both legs in towards hands then hop back out into plank, that’s one)
Repeat the sequence 4x through. Only breaks you take are a 1 min break after the 20 in-n-outs.
I need to log this on weighttraining.com! Been lazy so have not yet. But yea, would be good for you guys to see the demos of the moves as well as the reps.
K gotta run to the bank and take care of all sorts of mundane things.
PS – ooohhh so apparently everyone wants me to do a challenge to “Wings” by Little Mix? Are we all in agreement here?