Cher Lloyd “Want U Back” Arms Challenge!

Time to kill your arms!!!! I did the half cobra pushup to Cher Lloyd’s “Want U Back” for like 4 minutes straight. Join me now!

I’m headed to LAX very very soon…will blog more about the Livestrongwoman weekend shoot when I get back! BTW very very full from last night. I celebrated the completion of 15 episodes filmed. It was straight working out under the sun from Fri-Sun. Ate the whole bread basket with butter, corn cake tamales covered in creamy sauce, the Factory Burrito, and finished it off with the carrot cake cheesecake a la mode at The Cheesecake Factory. Oh man. I went right into a food coma after dinner and died. It was most definitely FOOD HEAVEN.

Let me know what song and muscle group you want killed next!!!

Comments

1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers

2. a back challenge would be aaaaawesome!!!! :)

3. Back challenge- I don’t think you’ve done one yet
    Or hamstrings

4. Kathleen says:

I loved this challenge! I love half cobras! A back challenge would be awesome!

5. Next time a muffintop workout with ‘take care’ from rihanna and drake, such a cute song.

6. A butt or leg challenge to Where Have You Been by Rihanna :)

7. Michelle says:

I would love another triceps workout! Doing the tricep dips hurts my wrists too much, so perhaps one that’s done standing?

8. melissa says:

I’m on a roll by stefano! Maybe like an ab one! Don’t want a roll?!!!

9. Quadriceps and hamstrings!

10. cannot get enough BUTT exercises!

11. Saddlebag blasting challenge, please!! :)

12. Veronika says:

perfect workout!!! I love it. It was so hard but I can hold it for all time! Thanx Cassey:)

13. ABs!! esp the lower abs.
    and either David Guetta – Titanium or Ellie Goulding – Lights! :]

14. You should do those lying-down-leg-lift-things from your Inner Thigh Insanity video! Does anyone else know which move I’m talking about?

And maybe to Radioactive, by Marina and the Diamonds!

15. You should do those lying-down-lig-lift-things from your Inner Thigh Insanity video! Does anyone else know which move I’m talking about?

And maybe to Radioactive, by Marina and the Diamonds!

16. Christi says:

THIGHS!!!!!!!! (please:)

17. Catherine says:

Anything McFly! :D

18. Can you do a biceps challenge PLEASE! Thanks!

19. I’d love something for the fat thighs! I’ve been trying to get rid of them since forever!

20. I’d like a challenge targeting armpit fat. Bulletproof armpits to La Roux “Bullet proof” could be fun! :)

21. Legs and abs workout and Justin Bieber- and Nicki Minaj’s “Beauty and a beat”

22. Oh, this killed me! A total body challenge to Wide Awake by Katy Perry would be great. :-)

23. outer thighs plzzzz….

24. Don’t know what I want anymore for a challenge cos they all so good, I do find myself doing your workouts thinking ‘god this move is hurts would be great for a full song challenge’ I gonna do the move from Hot Abs bicycle with crunch for a full song myself as that makes me scrunch my face in pain so gets my thumbs up.

Not feeling great today felt so weak last night but did my abs & core workouts anyway & sore today but didn’t have the energy to do any cardio after, hoping I can today though. Feel so frustrated when I can’t workout!

25. Back or lower belly would be amazing! Or some piloxing.
    ‘Back in Time’ by Pitbull or ‘Can We Go Back’ by Kelly Clarkson

26. i’d love a lower belly challenge! maybe to some more one direction, rihanna, or nicki minaj!

27. Can you do a Challenge to a Country song?!? Maybe “Summertime” by Kenny Chesney!

28. I’m so excited to watch this! Current jam :)

29. Cassey, this was awesome! Can you do more challenges for the arms and back? :) lower belly would be awesome too! thanks for being such a great influence<3

30. i’d love a lower belly challenge, and another booty challenge!
    maybe to some rihanna!

31. HAMSTRONGS! :)

32. Would you recommend this for someone suffering from RSI in their arms and shoulder?
    I’m trying to strengthen my lower trapezius, serratus anterior and take the load off my overworked upper trapezius. Do you any moves that would benefit me?

33. Hammies please!!!

34. I would really love a chest challenge. Or a chest workout. But something to lift the chest and make it smaller. That would be awesome. And I am still voting for a Backstreet Boys song. Original BSB, like Backstreets Back or something? Thank you!!

35. Back challenge, PLEASE <3

• Backstreet’s back would be totally perfect for a back workout! Backstreets BACK. Get it? Back. Because they ARE back but its also WORKING the back…..anybody?

• I totally agree w/you! I’d be in the best shape of my life- I’d do a Backstreet Boy workout 24.7!

36. Vera McDonnell says:

I loved the triceps workout!! I would love a butt challenge to the song Ribbon in the Sky by Stevie Wonder. I know it’s slow, but I love it!

37. Stephanie Mercedes says:

So I’ve been following you and your videos for a while but never actually tried one myself. Did this challenge and I instantly became eager to look at your workout videos and much more. Much love, thank you!!!!

38. slogirl says:

Could you do another cardio or HIIT video?

39. Jennifer says:

Yes! Please do a hamstring video. I always feel as though the hammies get neglected.

40. Samantha says:

I would love a back challenge next. :)

41. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do a Nicki Minaj song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. I love the arm workout videos!

Maybe you could do the hamstrings next? I have so much trouble holding my balance during lunges; there must be other things that can be done instead?

1. […] fatty food bonanza Sunday night. And that’s what I did alright! As you read in my last post, I had a grand ole time at The Cheesecake Factory and ABSOLUTELY killed […]