Just wanted to a quickie post that you may find motivational. Have any of you ever read The Secret? It’s a book that basically tells you that if you really want something to happen, all you have to do is send that message into the universe, and it will one day happen. It’s not magical or anything. What it is is you being clear with your goals and how you will execute them. If you are focused and are resilient, you can make anything you want to happen…happen.
Does that make any sense or does it sound like huhhhhh to you?
Haha, no worries.
Listen up. You can achieve anything in life…ANYTHING…all you have to do is be willing to work hard and stay on track. So whether you want to lose weight, find a new boyfriend, start a blog, get a promotion, find that perfect dress, or even find a parking spot (seriously) – this is what I want you to do:
- Send a mental message out into the world and say “I want to lose 5 lbs!!!!” (We will use weight loss as the example here) Maybe shout it to tell the universe you’re serious.
- Then write it down and paste it on your wall. A wall that you frequent a lot. How about the one by your computer or by your closet?
- Then write down 3 simple things you can do to get there.
- I will workout for 1 hr a day, 5 times a week.
- I will drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- I will write down what I eat for every meal until I reach my goal.
- Then do it.
- Your dream will come true.
That’s it! Do you know why successful people are successful? I’m not even talking about making $, I’m talking about achieving your dreams and finding happiness – successful people are able to have a vision and make it happen. They aren’t just lucky. I mean, so many people say they are going to do something and they never do it. Why? Because they waver. They forget. They lose track. They lose focus. By writing down your goal PHYSICALLY and seeing it EVERYDAY – there is no way you can forget it.
Oprah once said, “I believe luck is preparation meeting opportunity. If you hadn’t been prepared when the opportunity came along, you wouldn’t have been lucky.”
If you are SERIOUS about something and you want it BAD enough, IT WILL HAPPEN. Sometimes you don’t even know how, but when you put your heart and soul into something, 100%, genuinely, the universe is fair. It will reciprocate. You can’t be fake about it though.
Much love, work hard, and live passionately!
PS – Shooting my Pilates Bootcamp workouts for Livestrongwoman tomorrow! I am getting all of my fitness outfits together! And bought new stuff too. Uh oh. I am so bad! Muahahhahahha….bye!