This has been one of my favorite dishes this week as I am preparing your vegan meal plan! I’ve been getting a ton of questions on Facebook and twitter regarding the shopping list – no worries – I will have that for you by the end of the week when I finish up the meal plan!
This clean recipe is jam packed with protein and is so so super good with this mustard agave dressing all over it! I also love the butteriness that comes from the edamame!
Ingredients for salad (serves 1 hearty meal or 2 smaller portions):
- 1/4 cup dry quinoa
- 1cup shelled edamame
- 8-10 grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/3 cup of chopped onion
- 2-3 TBS of vegetable broth
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- sprinkle of cumin and or black pepper
1. Cook quinoa in a pot with about 1 cup water until it becomes like rice!
2. In a heated pan, pour the veggie broth, let simmer, now add onions, tomatoes and all your fave veggies!
3. Then transfer quinoa to the heated pan and stir fry!
4. Add sauce on top!
Whole Salad: 358 cals, 7g fat, 52g carbs, 20g protein
All Sauce: 29 cals, 7g carbs
Hope you liked this recipe!