OK, a bunch of you know I love my zero calorie Miracle Noodles and guess what!? They’re having a super sale! Woohoo!!! Just got the Miracle Noodle newsletter and they said if you take this survey, you’ll get a coupon code for 15% off.
1. Take survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M7BLRVX
2. You’ll get your secret coupon code at the end
3. Then come back and order noodles here.
Looks like I need to make some more FOOD BITES videos! Enjoy!
Shirataki Noodles in Peanut Sauce, Recipe from Flavors in Love
Serves 4 people
– 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
– 8 asparagus spears, angle-cut into 2 inch pieces
– Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 2 packages of Shirataki noodles (you can substitute with 9 oz of regular pasta)
– 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
Peanut Sauce, recipe follows
– 2/3 cup chopped scallions
– 3 cups shredded purple cabbage
– 3/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
– 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and 2 teaspoons of salt. Cook uncovered about 4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Transfer the broccoli with a slotted spoon to a bowl of ice water.
Bring the pot of water back to a boil and add the asparagus. Cook 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Add to the bowl of ice water. When the vegetables are cool, drain them and pat dry.
Bring a new pot of water to a boil and follow the cooking instructions on your noodle package. Cook just until al dente. Drain well and toss in a bowl with the sesame oil.
Add the peanut dressing, broccoli, and asparagus to the bowl with the noodles. Toss well. This dish will keep well at room temperature for 1 hour.
Spread the cabbage out on a serving platter and top with the noodles.
Garnish with the scallions, peanuts, and cilantro.
This sauce can be prepared several days in advance, which enhances the flavor.
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup vegetable broth
2/3 cup tamari or other soy sauce
1/4 cup dark sesame oil
4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
4 teaspoons agave syrup or sugar
4 teaspoons minced ginger
3 minced garlic cloves
1 tablespoon hot sauce
In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients. Process until smooth.