Writing this post in a brand new interface is almost like moving into a new home. It’s kinda weird. And I kinda feel squirmish. But I kinda like it. Well I better get used to it because this is the new home!
Did you notice the background? I chose a pretty fall theme with Autumn-y colors. I am thinking of changing backgrounds every season! What do you think? Wouldn’t that be cool!!! Snowmen for winter and colorful flowers for spring! I am already getting excited!
Also, I am so happy that you’re loving the Body Language Giveaway! I hope everyone has signed up. Remember you have until Monday Oct 10, 2011 at 11:59PM to “like, like, and comment.”
Anyway, onto a new recipe!!! WHOO-HOO! Okay so this was totally experimental and it needs some work but I was surprised that it even turned out!!! I want you to try it, tweak it, and tell me how yours turned out.
– Oatmeal Crust Toppings:
– 1 cup dried oats (instant or rolled ok)
– 1/2 cup egg whites (you can also use 2 whole eggs)
– 1 TBS ground flax seed
– 1/4 to 1/2 cup water (approximate)
Mexican Pizza Toppings:
– a handful of almond cheese (you can get this in the vegetarian section at Whole Foods)
– 1/2 cup mango salsa
– some Gimmelean vegetarian sausage bits
– 2 roma tomatoes sliced thinly
– some purple onion
- Mix crust ingredients in a bowl and let sit for 5 min.
- Pour onto a pan on medium heat. Spray with some PAM or olive oil.
- Let it harden. If possible, try to flip over.
- Then place your mango salsa on top, the cheese, the tomatoes, and then the sausage.
- Put the heat on low and cover with a top.
- Let sit for a few minutes until cheese melts.
- Then slide out of the pan onto a plate or serving tray. Pretty easy.
Cutting into it for the first time!
“Can you please stop taking pictures, we’re hungry.” Ok.