INGREDIENTS (Serves 2-3)
– 1 1/2 ripe avocados
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 3 tablespoons stevia (or to taste)
– 2- 4 oz containers soy yogurt
– 1/2 cup soy/almond milk
– 1 tablespoon lemon zest
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. With the lemon zest set aside, place all of the other ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix up til smooth.
2. Then scoop everything out into a bowl or ice cream maker. Stir in the zest.
Tip: If you don’t have an ice cream maker, then freeze the mixture in an airtight container for about 2 hours. Then when ready, take out, let it thaw a bit, and give it another stir.
Adapted from The Vegan Scoop