- For the scramble you will need 1/2 cup of frozen chopped spinach, 2 eggs, 1 pack enoki mushrooms.
- 1 can of vegetarian mock abalone – this is actually wheat gluten or seitan
(This will make 3 servings)
1. Pour out the oil/juice in the mock abalone can and just heat up the gluten pieces in a bowl. This eliminates extra calories.
2. Separate the enoki mushrooms so that they are not all strung together at the roots. You should cut off the bottom and just use your fingers to separate them.
3. Once they are like noodles. sautee them in a pan for a few minutes with a little EVOO.
4. While the mushrooms are getting tender, mix the chopped spinach and eggs in a bowl.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms and scramble for a minute or two.
6. Now put the mock abalone and some scramble on a plate and your dinner is done. So easy.