Love those special k bars? (Especially Red Berries kind, OMG.) Here’s a much better twist to the expensive bars that are just as delicious but are much better for you because of the protein content. Try it!
– 3/4 cup special K cereal
– 1/4 cup egg whites
– 4oz fat free cottage cheese
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 1 tsp vanilla 1 tsp of baking powder
– cinnamon to taste
– stevia to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix all ingredents together, will have a thick consistency, either scoop onto cookie sheet to form cookies or spread in a baking dish to make bars.
3. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Insert toothpick to determine if done.
NUTRITION INFO: Makes 4 servings.
Calories – 78.8
Fat – 0.6
carbs – 6.6
protein – 11.5
fiber is neglible, calorie content does not include amounts for stevia