I just invented this today and OH MY GOODNESS. I was having a sweet tooth moment and the slightly-crispy-on-the-outside and subtly-soft-on-the-inside bananas paired with the richy creaminess of the yogurt SATISFIED MY SOUL.
– 1 banana
– Cooking spray
– 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
– 1/2 scoop of whey protein powder
1. Slice the banana up into thin circles. Then spray your pan with cooking spray. Use medium heat. Once the bananas turn a rich yellow golden color and have slightly browned, you’re good!
2. Now mix the yogurt with the whey protein powder until all the chunks disappear. This is optional. I only added the powder because I needed extra protein today, but the bananas may give off enough sweetness so that you won’t need the vanilla flavor.
3. Top the yogurt with the bananas. Enjoy! Hot and cold, a total mouth explosion!
Lots of protein from the plain nonfat yogurt and vanilla whey protein powder. The bananas provide a good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Potassium and Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin B6.
Check out the stats, you’re gonna love it!
Total recipe w/o protein powder (1 serving): 220 calories, 0g fat, 38g carbs, 12g protein.
Total recipe w/ protein powder (1 serving): 287 calories, 1g fat, 39g carbs, 25g protein.