Bikini Blaster Series

Comments

1. Hailey says:

Medicine Balls!!!!! we should totally do that and one with the big huge ball!! :)

2. How many times do we do the bikini blaster 2 I know there are two parts to it so I is it just once or how many times ?

3. Hi Cassie!

I’m confused on what the spacing is supposed to be. Do you do 1 on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, etc… Or 1 on week one, 2 on week 2?
    Please reply!

4. Hey Cassey!
    Love your videos so much but I keep getting pain in my hip when I do the candlestick dippers and the side plank jack knife in BB5. I think I might be doing them wrong. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

5. Hey Cassy!
    You did a workout in your new apartment when you’d just moved to the East Coast and you mentioned a German (?) DJ, and your workout was to an awesome pop mashup!
    Can you recommend an albulm with this sort of music on it?

• AliceAires says:

Hi Sarah!
      Guess i know the DJ you mean, its MashUpGermany. Just search for him on youtube or something- he does great stuffthrough all genres of music and as far as i know you can download his mashup-albums on his website, too :)

6. Hey Cassey!
    So I plan on starting this Bikini Blaster Series ASAP, but I’m confused on the spacing/days of this workout series.

This is a 7 video series, so is each video for a certain day? Was it made so that video 1 is to be completed on Monday, video 2 on Tuesday, etc? Or am I supposed to more than the “Bikini Blaster 1! HIIT IT HARD” video on day 1?

Please reply as soon as possible. I want to get started with this, but I’d like to know the intention first!
    Thanks <3

7. brittney jean says:

Hey Cassey, everytime I click on a video on the blogilates website other than the one thats featured, it wont load. Its been doing this for a month :(

I know I can find them on youtube, but sometimes I have a hard time finding my favorites on there and I really prefer the site! pleeeeease please please fix it! I miss the sites videos!

8. hi Cassey, i want ot ask, i do total body workout 5 day a week, i want to begin bikini blaster, how much times a week i have to training, to achieve best result?

9. mmm I’m getting Victori Secret’s videos… not the Bikini Blasters :(

10. I cant get any of the videos to load except for video 7…. I really want to do this whole series…. HELP!

11. Why is the Bikini Blaster #5 Muffin top-less not working? It’s my favorite!!!! Can’t even find it on the youtube channel :(

12. Do you guys use all the videos in one day or how this series work? I bumped into ts website and want to follow through bit I need guidance thank you ! Xx

• Subscribe to her newsletters, they’re free! It’ll give you access to the workout calendars where it says exactly what videos do every day :)

13. Hi, Cassey! My name is Ayuri and I’m asking you about my sweaty palms that always cause me in trouble when I’m doing 1-Legged Knee-In. They slip like, really, it’s dangerous that can make me stop doing the move. I’m doing it on mat. Is it my mat, or is there anything I can do with my palms so I don’t have to worry about this slippery thing?

Thank you for the answer, and your motivations, and your videos, and the killing movements! Love them!!

Yuri

14. These videos are awesome! Will definitely share on my blog!

15. Hard thing to admit as a man but my girlfriend just made me do this workout with here and I must say, my arms are killing!!! I never gave pilates that much credit before but you know what, it actually worked. I was thoroughly surprised, I was so surprised I checked for lessons at the local gym to see the classes they have.

16. I just discovered your blog and I’m addicted to your workout videos! You’re so fun and happy all the time, it’s great! So I have two suggestions, both butt workouts: low (flo rida) and my favorite that I’d like a lot to happen, country girl (shake it) by Luke Bryan! That whole song is about shaking your butt so I think it’d work perfect :)

17. I was wondering, is there a specific time of the day that I should do the work out? Will there be a difference if I do it in the morning or at night coming home from school?

18. Hi Cassey, i wana ask when to do your january workout calendar,im anoyed cause found it have no time really to do it, im at work for a 12 hours :( is it any alternative ? can i do maybe 1 video of pilates plus a cardio a day ? thanx Zuzana

19. Hey Cassie, Just want to know how awesome you are! I love working out to your videos! My daughters (2 and 4) love watching you too =)

20. How long does it take to see results? I know probably not anytime before a month but I’m just wondering. Thanks!

21. do you have to do all of these in one day or over a week span? and do you have to do the diet too?

22. Hey Cassie! I do love your videos, but I wish you would tell us what things we might need for the video before we start the workout, because it’s SUPER annoying when I have to stop halfway through my workout to go and find paper plates/ an old magazine/weights etc.

23. Dang!!! I can’t do Bikini Baster 3 all together is so hard on my arms I know is not the same if you stop a few times but at least a did it all :( :)

24. I did Bikini Blaster 1 this morning and evening, but didn’t fully complete it, it is so hard ! But I’m not gonna give up ! I’m determined to come back next year with great results :)

25. Danielle W. says:

HOW DARE YOU CASSEY! lol, this burns really really bad. This workout is a killer. Love your videos!

26. Hey Cassie,
    First i would like to i love your workouts! So im 13, and i want to tone. So would it be better to do the bikini blaster series or do 5 pop cardio videos every day? Thanks, x

27. is there going to be a bikini blaster print out for the last 2 workouts really would like to get them.

28. How long does it take to start seeing results? :)

29. does anyone else find the last exercise really hard cuz their boobs get in the way? i’m a d cup and it’s hard to get my elbows together cuz my boobs get squished. any suggestions?

• Caitlyn says:

My suggestion is getting a ball, one of the ones from walmart or target, that is large enough you can hold it in front of you and squeeze that. It’ll work the same way as just pushing your arms together if not better. Though try doing it without the weights or with small weighted gloves first.

Hope that helps.

30. do these have to be done everyday?

• I’m pretty sure she recommends working out 6 days per week (that’s how much she has us work out on the calendar).
      But you don’t want to work your legs every day, they need to rest to get stronger and more toned.

31. I’m an exercise junkie and I LOVE your blog. Felt the BURN! Congrats, you’re amazing!!!!

32. I was wondering how do you find the specific videos to the workouts everyday?

33. I’m dying for a skinny jeans workout. Would you do one pretty please?!!!!

34. Su Herrera says:

HI! I love your blog!!!
    I wanted to ask something… after this booty WO I feel more pain on my back than on my butt, does that mean I´m not doing it right?

• Usually back pain comes from incorrect technique unless you have a previous injury that may come into play. In all pilates exercises its important to engage your TAs and pelvic floor to help support the muscles in your lower back that surround your spine. Suck your tummy in (comfortably not as hard as you can) and pull up your pelvic floor and see if this helps. Hope this helps you if I got anything wrong anyone please chime in and correct me!

35. Will the booty booty booty one make my butt smaller or larger? I’m looking to lose weight there.

36. Hi!
    First of all, I love your workouts, they are SO intense but its alot of fun and you are super motivational!

I wanted to get started on the Bikini Blast workouts but I have couple of questions…
    If I start with the Bikini Blaster 1, should I be doing that for one week and move on to the next video for the next week?

Or should I be doing the Bikini Blaster 1 and another video along with it?

If you could recommend me to which kinda of workouts I should be doing that would be great thanks! :)

37. Caroline Cooper says:

I absolutely love your blog! You are amazing :) If you could post a meal plan for a student in college I would so appreciate it as would many other of your subscribers I am sure. Thanks!!

38. I would looovee printables for all of these!<3

39. Bodacious Back + Sleek Shoulders
    To get through this I imagined I was on a mountain top with a winning 10 million $ lotto ticket between my elbows! omg!!

40. hay there, i just want to ask a question
    if walking everyday 4.8km a day good?
    all i want is a flat tummy will that walk help?

please help
    thanks
    x

• it works out mostly your legs. i used to be chubby and my legs are the most improved part of my body, my tummy didnt really get smaller at all

41. Hi,
    roughly how many calories would these exercises burn??
    thanks :) xx

42. Tried to do another gal’s online workout videos today and – SO LAME! Love you and your videos, so helpful and inspiring, so glad you are on the net!

and how about if you are holding a check for a million bucks between the elbows and you are in Wyoming and the wind is blowing 100 mph LOL!

43. Hey Cassey, can you tell us all the order of the bikini blaster workouts?
    Like which days do we do which and how many times pleeeeeaaaseee x

44. Just wanted to say I’ve been following you/doing the workouts for … almost 2 years? It’s fantastic to see how far you’ve come, Cassey. Keep up the amazing work! Btw, legs killing after the sexy legs workout. THANK YOU!

45. Cassey how many times does each workout have to be repeated??
    please let me know asap!

• I repeat it each 4 times throughout the day, sometimes spaced out other times with a 5-10 minute break in between.

Well, say I do Bikini Blaster 1 on mondays I do that 4 times total, same with bikini blaster 2 on tuesdays, so I do a total of around 40 minutes of workout a day. I know I’m not Cassey but I hope this helps!

46. I am trying to open up the Awesomesauce Arms workout and it just won’t open. It’s on the August Calander for day 1. HELP???

47. Every time I click on the Bikini Blaster 7, it opens a new window for Comp USA…this is annoying since I can’t watch the video from their website! What’s up with that?

48. Kirsten says:

Hey Cassie,
    Love the Bikini Blaster series but can’t figure out how to find out how much each workout burns. Do I need to sign up for something???

49. One for each day of the week?

50. Most of these videos, especially ab videos seem to rely alot on wrist strenght and my wrists start to hurt not long into the videos. Anything I can do to help this, I love the videos and hate when I have to give up :(

• Well if you would like (may be costly) you can buy 2 wrist braces and use them. Buy the ones that the cheerleaders use (I sometimes use them since I’m a tumbler) and they work wonders. Good luck!